Ever find yourself manipulating vectors the same way you have for years and wonder if there’s a better way? Or what useful shortcuts and new features could have an impact on your projects? Then the videos below are for you. Join Adobe Principal Evangelist Paul Trani as he takes you through the latest features, need-to-know fundamentals you might have missed in the past, and much-needed time-savers. Discover how to take your work — and workflow — to the next level.
You’ll learn how to:
- Create and manipulate vectors efficiently
- Master fills and strokes with ease
- Add and change gradients and colors across graphics
- Use effects to create depth and texture
- Add dimension to designs
- Output artwork efficiently
New to Adobe Illustrator? Check out my Illustrator Basics Cheat Sheet!