“Creating Drag-and-Drop Functionality with Edge Animate” is now available on Lynda.com!
Drag-and-drop functionality is perfect for any game or interactive web project. Edge Animate makes it easy to implement. Plus, the drag-and-drop interactions you add work even on smartphones and tablets. Learn how to create draggable objects, add target areas where users can drop them, create reactions to those drops, and change content and object positioning accordingly with this title. I walk you through each step of the process in this project-based course.
- Creating graphics and importing them into Edge Animate
- Adding animation and interactivity
- Making items draggable
- Adding a droppable target area
- Controlling multiple objects
- Resetting positions of objects
- Testing and publishing your project