Today Adobe has announced many exciting new features for Creative Cloud members. Very exciting features and services that I know the current one million free and paid members will appreciate. Some of those features and services include:
- Creative Cloud for Teams
- New Muse features, including designing for mobile devices
- Creative Cloud Connection for desktop synching and collaborative sharing.
- Creative Cloud Training from Kelby Training, Video2Brain, Attain.
Also, a major update to Photoshop has been released, exclusively for Creative Cloud members:
- The ability to quickly export CSS code for text and objects, and import colour swatches.
- Smart Object support for Blur Gallery and Liquify.
- Crop tool refinements.
- 3D enhancements including improved live (OpenGL) previews of shadow effects and additional control over illumination using 32-bit colour picker to create glow effects.
- Conditional Actions that automatically select the appropriate Action based on user-defined rules.
- Support for HiDPI (Retina) displays for Apple MacBook Pro (also available for non-Creative Cloud members)
Oh, and did I mention that all this is at no additional charge? That’s right. And there’s even more stuff coming too. It’s really exciting and I’m glad we can deliver cutting-edge technology to our members as we build it. So check out the Creative Cloud now!