What is it? Well, it’s for more efficient video production. Creating/editing entire shows can be done in the program. It now also includes Adobe Encore CS3 and Adobe OnLocation CS3, formerly the award-winning DV Rack HD. Save time from on-set capture using Adobe OnLocation through to output, expand your creative options via integration with Adobe After EffectsÃ‚Â® CS3 Professional and PhotoshopÃ‚Â®, and deliver your content to DVD, Blu-ray Disc, the web, and mobile devices.
Top reasons to upgrade to AdobeÃ‚Â® PremiereÃ‚Â® Pro CS3
- DVD and Blu-ray Disc output with included Adobe EncoreÃ‚Â® CS3Ã¢â‚¬â€Create DVD and Blu-ray Disc content with Adobe Encore CS3 software, now included with Adobe Premiere Pro CS3. Work with the same Encore authoring interface and features used to create standard-definition DVDs. Author once, deliver twice: Automatically convert your high-definition Blu-ray Disc projects to standard-definition DVDs.
- High-quality slow motion with time remappingÃ¢â‚¬â€Create dramatic slow- and fast-motion
effects without exporting clips to another application. With precise keyframe control, real-time feedback, and excellent quality from advanced frame blending, you can slow things down without compromising quality. Or generate even better in-between frames through pixel-motion analysis with the Timewarp effect.
- Direct-to-disc recording with included Adobe OnLocationTM CS3* (WindowsÃ‚Â® only)Ã¢â‚¬â€Save tape and time by eliminating capture from your production process. Record SD and HD video directly to disc using Adobe OnLocation CS3 software, included with Adobe Premiere Pro CS3. Instantly review each shot without shuttling tape. Adobe OnLocation automatically detects and flags problems to provide the best results.
- Adobe Encore CS3 projects for the webÃ¢â‚¬â€With one click, easily create Adobe FlashÃ‚Â® versions of your DVD and Blu-ray Disc projects for the web. Use Adobe Encore CS3 to create Flash content, complete with DVD interactivity and menus, without learning Flash programming.
- Multiple project windows with smart file searchÃ¢â‚¬â€Find files faster with search tools that instantly update their results list as you type. Sort and organize assets into multiple project windows, each with its own graphical or text view setting. Display and handle media files, making project management easier and more efficient.
- Professional on-set monitoring with Adobe OnLocation CS3Ã¢â‚¬â€Maximize camera image quality during shoots by using Adobe OnLocation CS3 to quickly calibrate your camera, check levels, and monitor your signal. Use simple tools that function like their hardware equivalents to get results quickly and easily. The virtual reference monitor, waveform monitor, vectorscope, and audio spectrum analyzer help you avoid problems and improve quality on location.
- Improved editing efficiencyÃ¢â‚¬â€Work faster with powerful and flexible editing tools. Play video with nested audio sequences in real time without rendering. Replace any clip in the timeline with a new clip while preserving the replaced clipÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s editing attributes and settings. Use shortcuts to switch between workspace panels and save time.
- Output for mobile devicesÃ¢â‚¬â€Make your video viewable on the latest delivery platforms. Encode video for delivery to cell phones and other mobile devices, and simulate playback on those devices to check video quality. Download profile updates to simulate the latest devices.
- Flash Video export with markers converted to cue pointsÃ¢â‚¬â€Encode video and audio for Flash projects and web playback with direct Flash Video (FLV) export. Adobe Premiere Pro CS3 timeline markers become Flash cue points that trigger interactivity and navigation. Create Flash Video with ease.