Adobe’s next BIG event is coming online December 11th: Adobe Create Now Live. Your chance to see some major additions to the Creative Cloud and Photoshop! That’s right. The power of the Creative Cloud to roll the latest out to your favorite products (and even add some new ones) can’t be understated.
- Be first to find out what’s new in Adobe Creative Cloud including products and features exclusively for members.
- See what’s next in Adobe Photoshop.
- See Adobe Evangelists show the latest techniques and tools.
- Ask us questions beforehand and live the day of the event onTwitter: #CreateNow
- Learn from creative innovators like: Scott Kelby, President, National Association of Photoshop Professionals Justin Weyers, Producer, Made Visual Studio Karlssonwilker founders Hijalti Karlsson & Jan Wilker.
Where: And it’s all done through the Adobe Creative Cloud Facebook page
Sign Up: Sign up today to attend and get updates:http://bit.ly/CreateNowLive
Post Questions: Post questions and share your opinions using the hash tag #CreateNow
From November 15th, Adobe will start to post interesting topics for discussion. Simply take part in the Twitter conversation using the hash tag #CreateNow to be in with a chance to win one of five Creative Cloud memberships or a free pass to Adobe MAX 2013. Prize winners will be selected at random on a daily basis.